Kenn Borek Air Ltd (KBAL) is a diversified worldwide aircraft charter and leasing operation. The KBAL Maintenance team is currently seeking Avionics Technicians (Licensed and Apprentice) to support our fleet of DC-3’s, Twin Otters and Beechcraft 200/1900D at our Calgary facility.
• Transport Canada approved training
• One to two years’ experience with installs and line maintenance
• Current experience on aircraft type preferred; equivalent aircraft types will be considered and appropriate training provided to those with similar experience
• Demonstrated knowledge of standard wiring practices, accurate interpretation of maintenance manuals, wiring diagrams, system schematics, and manufacturer’s installation manuals is required
Demonstrated understanding of airframe systems such as engines, hydraulics, power generation etc.
• Able to obtain Transport Canada security clearances
Kenn Borek Air offers competitive wages, excellent benefits and a RRSP matching program.
If you are interested in joining our organization please submit your resume, with references, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note only qualified candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Kenn Borek Air Ltd • Head Office: 290 McTavish Rd NE, Calgary, AB, CANADA T2E 7G5 • Tel 403.291.3300